As you may know I cut my hair a few weeks ago, I liked it but I wasn’t 100% into how it turned out so I decided to try remedies for hair growth.
I used Pinterest to search remedies and the one that called my attention was the one that I’m gonna share with you.
What you’ll need:
- Olive oil
The only things you need to do is:
- Heat up 3 tablespoons of olive oil. (I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds)
- Apply the oil all over your scalp and hair.
- Put your head upside down for 4 minutes.
- Let it sit for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. (Make sure you wash it perfectly so you get rid of the oil)
- Do this once a day for seven days and you’ll notice changes!!!
If you are interested in this remedy try it out!!! You’ll be happy with the results 💁🏻.