Where I live tends to get really hot during summer and my lips suffer the consequences. Dry or chapped lips can be really annoying, uncomfortable and painful sometimes, so I have five remedies to treat the lips, they are really easy to make and they work really fast.
- Green Tea. Press a used tea bag against your lips for five minutes. (Daily use).
- Sugar&Honey. Apply a paste of sugar and honey onto your lips for twenty minutes and then rinse with water and follow with lipbalm. (Twice a day)
- Aloe Vera. Apply a small amount of gel on the lips, leave it until it´s dry and wash it off with water.
- Cucumber Juice. Extract the juice of a cucumber and apply it to your lips for 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Olive Oil. Apply it to your lips throughout the day.
Using matte lipsticks, not drinking enough water or licking your lips can cause dry lips too so I have tips to have better skin:
- Make sure to keep your body hydrated.
- Use a lipbalm with SPF.
- Nutrition is really important, eat vegetables and fruits, to be healthy from the inside to the outside.
- Try not to lick your lips.